domingo, 4 de septiembre de 2022

My vacations...

1- Once or twice a year I go on vacation, I prefer vacation that are relaxing, interesting , scenic, inexpensive 😝. I like vacation with my family or my friends, I like lots of history and culture, family activities, great intertaiment, great food, scenic beaches and friendly people.

2- My last family vacations where in January 2021 after Covid quarantine. We went to the beach, had a good time, ate sea food, it was funny to swam; later that day we went out to a restaurant and I drank one cocktail, we were a bit tired after the beach but it was all worth it since I ordered orange chicken, it was one of the best ways to finish this great day with my family.

3- We swam at the beach and in the pool, we ate seafood, I enjoyed time with my family, we relaxed, we played, I had a cocktail and at the end of the day I ate orange chicken.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario